Meade Refractor Telescope
The Polaris 90mm Telescope has a 90mm aperture and focal length of 1000mm (f/11.1). The stable Equatorial mount includes slow-motion control cables that allow for easy and quick viewing across different directions. The telescope includes accessories such as a Red-Dot Viewfinder, 2x Barlow Lens, and three eyepieces that provide varying levels of magnification. This gives you the versatility of both narrow and wide fields of view. The Polaris 90mm comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out. When fully assembled, the Polaris 90mm weighs approximately 18 lbs.
Each Polaris telescope also comes with AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition Software available as a download. This bonus planetarium software will help you learn the night sky and displays more than 10,000 celestial objects including planets, stars, galaxies, and nebulae. Furthermore, the Polaris Refractor Series telescopes are perfect for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects – meaning, you can observe objects in both the sky and on land using the included 90 degree erect-image diagonal.
The Polaris Series telescopes come in a variety of apertures including 114mm and 127mm reflectors. These telescopes deliver bright and clear images with the greatest detail and enables observation of the craters of the Moon, Saturn’s rings, and even Jupiter’s surface. Meade’s Polaris telescopes are perfect for the astronomer who wishes to manually observe and discover the night sky with ease.
Meade Refractor Telescope Specifications
|Clear Aperture||90mm (3.5″)|
|Optical Design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Coated|
|Eyepiece(s)||Three (3) 1.25″ MA (26mm, 9mm & 6.3mm)|
|Focuser Mechanism||Rack and Pinion|
|Diagonal||90 Degree Erect Image|
|Typical Guiding Performance with StarLock||< 1 arc-second|
|Tripod||Pre-Assembled Full-Height Stainless-Steel Tube Legs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions||905mm x 870mm x 1440mm|
|Assembled Product Weight||9.16kg|
Meade Polaris EQ Models Instructions Manual
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.
There are no reviews yet.