Celestron Powerseeker 127EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Celestro n Powerseeker 127EQ Specifications
Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture: 127mm (5″)
- Focal Length: 900mm (39″)
- Focal Ratio: f/7.87
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (.78″) with built-in erect image corrector
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 50x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 4mm (.16″) standard
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 250x
- Barlow Lens: 3X Balow included
- Finderscope: 5X24
- Star Diagonal: None
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Highest Useful Magnification: 300x
- Lowest Useful Magnification:18x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude:13
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.1arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 0.91 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 329x
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction: 41mm
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter: 32%
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area: 10%
- Optical Tube Length: 502mm (20″)
- Optical Coating: Aluminum
- Mount Type: German Equatorial
- Tripod: Aluminum
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software | SkyPortal App
In the Box:
- Optical tube | Tripod and mount (preassembled) | 20mm eyepiece with built-in erect image corrector | Standard 4mm eyepiece | Finderscope | Manual
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.