- Adjustable tripod for an easy setup
- Ideal long optical tube for day spotting
- Explore deep sky objects like the Andromeda galaxy for a low-level price
- Ideal entry-level telescope for observing the stars and brilliant deep space
Did something in the sky catch your eye?
Make the dark skies look sharper with Phoenix 60700 refractor telescope. The quick and easy setup will have you ready to observe the solar system in minutes. For excellent nighttime viewing, the 175X magnification gives brilliant, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more.
Fly through the deep objects in the skies and experience the breathtaking terrestrial and celestial views with a panhandle and resolution of 2.31 Arc Second. The telescope has an Alt-Az clutch control for precise and fluid aiming. Track the objects in the eyepiece by moving the clutch up, down, and left, right.
Accessories Your Stargazing Equipment!
The accessories include three eyepieces of H20mm, H12.5mm, and SR4mm. The smartphone adapter allows you to take pictures of astronomical or terrestrial phenomena. The accessory enables you to connect any smartphone to any telescope eyepiece due to its lightweight and robust chassis. Catch stunning images of the Moon and planets with a simple touch on the screen with a focal length of 70 mm. The adjustable tripod stand allows you to explore a new world by adjusting the telescope’s height on higher surfaces.
The long-focus camera lenses provide precise stargazing adventures. Astronomers and astronomy specialists can easily use the refracting telescope to conduct celestial studies. The telescope is ideal for both astronomical and terrestrial observation.
Since your eyes are not enough to watch the mesmerizing Moon, Phoenix will be your perfect partner! The f/11.6 allows you to experience the beautiful essence of the lunar landscape and its gripping surface.
Different criteria are needed to look at things on Earth than to look at stars and planets. Get the best of both worlds with our Phoenix optical! Although there are several combination variants in the basic terrestrial telescope, the Phoenix provides you with a 360-degree experience of the heavenly and earthly landscapes!
Who said that studying astronomy had to be difficult? Witness thousands of stars, planets, and galaxies like the Orion Nebula, Andromeda, and other objects with the push of a button in Phoenix. Hear the space calling with unprecedented ease of use, cutting-edge functionality, and exceptional resolution value.
Jupiter’s moons might appear to be tiny stars or pinpricks of light. Watch IO, Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto spread out in a line cutting across the massive planet. Phoenix lets you travel beyond infinity from your balcony and investigate the mystic presence of Jupiter’s magnificent moons!
- Telescope: Refractor
- Aperture: 60 mm
- Focal Length: 700 mm
- Prism: 90 degrees Diagonal
- Tripod: Adjustable Aluminium
- Tripod Colour: Electroplated Black
- Focal Ratio: f/11.6
- Resolution: 2.31 Arc Second
- Tube Material: Metal
- Minimum Magnification: 35X
- Maximum Magnification: 175X
- Mount: Alt-azimuthal(Alt-Az) Fork Mount with Locking Mechanism
- Lens/Mirror Type: Achromatic, Anti-reflective and Fully Coated
- Eye Pieces: H20mm, H12.5mm, SR4mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Finder Scope: Optical Finderscope 5×24
- Accessories: 1.5X Erecting lens, 3X Barlow, Phone Adapter(Optional)
- Box Content:Scope, Full Size Aluminium tripod, Green Moon Filter, Barlow Lens, Erecting Eye Piece, Magnifying Eye Pieces, Telescope, Diagonal Prism, Finder Scope, Adjustable full length tripod, Instruction Manual, Space Calendar, Lens Cleaning wipes
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.