KSON 135/900AZ Newtonian Telescope Specifications
- Brand: KSON
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 135mm
- Focal Length (mm): 900mm
- Focal Ratio: f/6.67
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 36X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece: 25mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 90X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 10mm
- Eyepieces: 1.25″ 25MM, 10MM
- Barlow Lens: 3X Barlow
- Finder Scope: Red Dot Finderscope
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Mount Type: Alt-Az/Tracking Reflector Telescope with Slow Motion Controls for Altitute and Azimuth
- Tripod Leg: Anodized Aluminum legs
- Tripod: Full Size Heavy and very sturdy tripod in this range
- Accessory Tray: Yes
In the Box
Optical Tube | Eyepiece 1.25″ 10mm & 25mm | 3X Barlow | Red Dot Finder Scope | Full Size Tripod with Accessories Tray | User Manual | KSON Smartphone Adapter | Collimation Cap
Additional Complimentary Items
Solar Filter | Celestial Event Calendar | Planet & Moon Guide | Planisphere | Moon Poster | Telescope FAQ Card and many more
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.