When looking at the technical data, 80mm aperture may not look too impressive. During the observation the impact of the 31 % more light gathering power in respect to a 70mm refractor are easily visible: Details are seen more clearly in the BRESSER NANO AR-80/640 NANO and from a distance of 600 million km the main cloud bands on the planet Jupiter and many Messier objects gets visible. Richfield telescope with high quality achromatic glass lens and a short focal length of 640mm. Suitable also for traveling and to observe large open star clusterns and the milky way. The telescope arrives with a wide array of accessories and almost pre-assembled – observation can start immediately. The BRESSER NANO is a light-to-medium-duty alt-azimuth mount with tripod designed to quickly and easily accept small to medium sized refractors, such as the AR-90s, AR-102s, AR-102xs and the ED-80 APO. Lightweight, fast Newtonians will also match up nicely with the BRESSER NANO AZ mount. As long as your telescope does not exceed 8 pounds and has a Vixen-Style Universal Dovetail bar for mounting the telescope to the mount head, you are good to go. The stainless steel tripod that comes standard with the BRESSER NANO AZ mount has adjustable legs and a wide foot print, which makes the tripod more stable. Spreader vanes with an acessory tray locks against the inside of the legs to secure the tripod even further, and keep vibrations to a minimum.
Do you want to capture what you see ? With the included smartphone holder bracket you can use your smartphone to easily take colour pictures of celestial objects – like through a telephoto lens ! With the included camera adapter ring T2 you can also attach your DSLR or CCD camera direct to the focuser in order to capture high resolution pictures of the Moon by using short exposure times.
- High quality and compact refractor telescope
- Richfield telescope also for traveling
- Easy to use BRESSER NANO AZ Mount
- Telescope arrives almost pre-assembled
- MgF2-coated optics
- Magnification with supplied accessories: 25x, (max. suggested: 160x)
- Focal distance, aperture ratio: 640mm, f/8
- Stainless steel field tripod
- Smartphone holder bracket included – for taking pictures
- Eyepiece diameter: 31.7mm (1.25”)
- Telescope for night and solar observation
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Optical tube Messier AR-80/640
- BRESSER NANO alt/azimuth mount
- Stainless steel tripod with accessory tray
- Eyepiece: BRESSER Super Plössl 26mm
- Red dot finder
- Diagonal mirror 1,25” (31,7mm)
- Smartphone camera adapter
- Camera-Adapter Ring T2 (M42x0.75mm)
- Star chart software & rotatable star-map
|FIELD OF APPLICATION
|Field of application
|Maximum recommended magnification
|1.76 arc seconds
|LED-Red Dot Finder
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
|1x CR2032, 3V
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)
Product number: 4580640
Shipping Weight: 7.6 kg
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.