- Parabolic main mirror – BK7 optical glass
- Aperture: 300 mm – 12″
- Focal Length: 1500 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Secondary Mirror: 70 mm diameter
- Obstruction: 23.3% linear
- Collimating help:Center mark on the main mirror
- Focuser: 2″” Crayford focuser with 1.25″” reducer
- Tube: Steel tube
- Tube weight: 19.5 kg
- Tube length: 1450 mm
- Tube diameter: 365 mm
- Rockerbox mount weight:13.5 kg
- Rockerbox mount dimensions: Height 640 mm / Diameter 635 mm
- Movement: Elevation Spring Tension System/ Azimut Roller Bearing System
In the Box
- GSO Dobsonian Telescope
- Rockerbox – azimutal mount
- Fan with battery holder
- 8×50 finder with achromatic objective
- 25 mm 1.25″ Super Plössl eyepiece and 9mm 1.25″ Super Plössl eyepiece
- 35mm 2″ extension
Solar Warning: Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- This video is made using GSO 8″ Dobsonian. This is for reference. Results would be better than this.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.