Mossy Oak Gamekeepers represent a culture who share the same underlying belief that being outdoors is just as much about hunting as it is loving the land, its wildlife, and giving back more than you take.
Multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission, contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images. The durable yet lightweight design is ideal for use on any purpose when weight and durability are issues. Fully waterproof housing for dependability in all weather conditions and peace of mind when unexpected weather rolls in.
The housing is also filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent the internal lenses from fogging when moving between extreme temperatures or when using the binocular in damp conditions. 12x magnification and large 50 mm objective lens allows even distant subjects to be observed clearly in detail, even in the low light of early morning or late evening.
A generous field of view allows the subject to be brought into view quickly. The large viewing area allows the subject to move within the field of view without constant movement of the binocular. Especially useful for subjects that move often or quickly (game birds, deer, etc.). The twist up eyecups allows the user to position their eyes at the perfect distance to obtain a full field of view. Comfortable viewing for both eyeglass and non-eyeglass wearers.
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm (1.97″)
- Angular Field of View: 4.6°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 241 ft (80 m)
- Exit Pupil: 3mm (.12″)
- Eye Relief: 14.4mm (.56″)
- Close Focus: 14.8 ft (4.5 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 74mm (2.91″)
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56mm (2.2″)
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±3
- Twilight Factor: 24.49
- Relative Brightness: 16.81
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: Ideal: 10.99
- Moderate: 9.99
- Poor: 8.99
- Lens Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4 Prisms (roof)
- Prism Coatings: N/A
- Weight: 27.7 oz (785 g)
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Canvas
- Dimensions: 162mm x 132mm x 58mm (6.4″ x 5.2″ x 2.3″)
- Carrying case
- Objective covers
- Eyepiece cover
- Neck strap
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
There are no reviews yet.