Discover our Solar System with the Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ! You’ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 130EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Manual German Equatorial telescope
The AstroMaster mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, and a finderscope. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high powered views. The 20mm has a built-in erect image corrector.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture: 130mm (5.11″)
- Focal Length: 650mm (25.6″)
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (.78″) with built-in erect image corrector
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 33x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 10mm (.4″) standard
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 65x
- Barlow Lens: Not Included
- Finderscope: Built-on StarPointer™ red dot finderscope
- Star Diagonal: None
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Highest Useful Magnification: 307x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 19x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.07 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): .89 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 345x
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction: 44mm (1.73″)
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter: 34%
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area: 11%
- Optical Tube Length: 610mm (24″)
- Dovetail: CG-5 Dovetail bar
- Mount Type: CG-3 Equatorial
- Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod): 812.8mm – 1295.4mm (32″ – 51″)
- Tripod Leg Diameter: 31.75mm (1.25″) steel
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Tripod Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.44 kg)
- Slew Speeds: Manual
- Dovetail Compatibility: CG-5 saddle plate
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software and SkyPortal App
- Optical tube
- Tripod and mount (preassembled)
- 20mm eyepiece with built-in erect image corrector
- Standard 10mm eyepiece
- Red-dot finderscope
- PowerSeeker Accessory Kit – 1.25″ (94306)
- Basic Smartphone Adapter, 1.25” (81035)
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
AstroMaster 76EQ, 114EQ and 130EQ Quick Setup Guide
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag – Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.
There are no reviews yet.