With this telescope, you can search for the perfect observation spot: thanks to the short focal length, the tube is short and easy to transport. In addition, the premium equatorial mount allows even beginners to set up the telescope in no time. Tracking is also very simple you can compensate for the earths movements manually so that your observed objects stay within the field of view. To ensure maximum viewing comfort, the focuser on this Newton reflector telescope is attached to the side of the tube. The aluminium tripod is height-adjustable and features an accessory tray so that you can keep all your important gear within reach. The 6×30 finder scope with reticle allows you to align the telescope with objects in the night sky. The red point indicates the position at which your telescope is pointing. If you want to capture images of your nighttime discoveries, you can connect your smartphone to the telescope via the smartphone camera adapter.
|Optical design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Maximum recommended magnification||300|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||150 mm|
|Focal length||750 mm|
|Angular resolution||0.9 arc seconds|
|Finderscope||6 x 30 mm|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter||31.7 mm|
|Mount Type||German/Equatorial Mount|
In the Box
- EQ3 mount
- Height-adjustable aluminium tripod
- Plössl 10 and 25 mm eyepiece
- 6×30 finder scope
- Smartphone holder
- Instructions with warranty information
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.