- BRESSER EXOS-2 GoTo Equatorial Mount. Mount, tripod and hand box with computer.
- This German mount has tracking motors in both axes that follow celestial objects very precisely.
- The handbox with GoTo works reliable and controls the mount in every situation.
- Precise ball bearings in both axes ensures minimal backlash at all nine possible tracking speeds.
- The battery pack (12 V) is conveniently fastened to the tripod shelf and takes eight size “D” batteries.
- The mount rests on a very tough and rigid stainless steel tripod and can take optical tubes of up to 13 kg.
GOTO – Stargazing at push of a button
- The Startracker GoTo System enables beginners to start astronomical observations in just a few minutes, and guides you to objects that are hard to localize through a standard finder scope.
- Just push the button and the GoTo System will find planets, nebulae or galaxies for you and position your telescope automatically and precise.
- The GoTo System database includes thousands of astronomical objects.
- The Messier mount with GoTo System allows you to observe without tedious searching, or image faint objects that are hard to find in a standard finder scope.
- The BRESSER StarTracker GoTo systems uses servo motors for both axes and features an ST-4 compatible autoguiding input. Guiding aggressivity can be set on the mount itself.
- The menu navigation of the Startracker Handbox is also multilingual and offers the settings of German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Stable parallactic mount with fine drive in both axes
- Ball bearings in both axes for more precise movements
- Stable height adjustable stainless steel tripod ( Min. 69cm / Max. 109,5cm )
- Load capacity up to 13 kg payload
- Circular bubble for easy horizontal alignment
- GoTo Mount with motors and hand box controller, for easy finding and guiding moon, planets, stars and much more
- ST-4 compatible autoguider interface
- Pole height scale for setting the latitude
- Scaled graduated circular rings to facilitate finding objects using a star atlas or planetarium software
- Pole finder scope with optional illumination ( item no. 4964212 )
- Tripod weight: 4.7 kg
- Mount weight: 6.7 kg (without counterweight)
- Total weight incl. counterweight: 15.9 kg
- Batteries: not included
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Equatorial EXOS 2 GOTO mount with stainless steel tripod and Startracker handcontroller
- Adjustable polar finder scope with optional illumination
- Stainless steel tube field tripod with accessory tray
- 1 x 4.5 kg counterweight
|Field of application|
|Field of application||
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Polefinder scope||included, illumination optional|
|Drive system in RA / AZ||12V DC servo motors with encoders|
|Fine movements||Electric (RA and DEC)|
|Bearing in alt-azimuth / RA||2 ball bearings|
|Bearing in elevation / DEC||2 ball bearings|
|Material tripod3||Stainless Steel|
|Mount Type||German/Equatorial Mount with GoTo|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||1000 mm|
|Total width||1000 mm|
|Total height||1600 mm|
|Maximum load capacity||13 kg|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||15900 g|
|Net weight mount (incl. accessories)||5 kg|
|Net weight tripod (incl. accessories)||4.9 kg|
Product number: 4964350
Shipping Weight: 20.5 kg
There are no reviews yet.