- Model Name: SVBONY SV503 102F7 ED Astronomy Telescope
- Type: Refractor
- ED Glass: S-FPL51
- Coating: SMC
- Aperture: 102mm / 4.01-Inch
- Focal length: 714mm
- Focal Ratio: f/7
- Type of Focuser: RAP (Rack and Pinion)
- Gear Reduction: 1:10 Fine movement
- Resolving capacity: 1.17″
- Limit value: 12.1
- Light gathering capacity: 212x
- Max. Useful magnification: 204x
- Tube weight（with rings): 5.5kg
- Tube outer diameter: 121mm
- Tube material: Aluminum
- Back Focus Length: 101.9mm
- OTA Length: 630mm
- Dovetail & Ring: Yes
- Dovetail Length: 200mm
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get double magnification while observing your favorite objects. Mostly important for Lunar and Planetary observations & Photography.
- Additional Eyepiece – Eyepieces serve as our arsenal, offering different magnifications for celestial objects. Higher magnification is ideal for detailed planetary viewing, while lower magnification and wide-angle eyepieces are suitable for capturing the vastness of deep sky objects. With a diverse collection of eyepieces, we can customize our observations for an immersive stargazing experience.
- Eyepiece Filters – Colored filters can be an invaluable aid in lunar and planetary observing. They reduce glare and light scatter
- ring, increase contrast through selective filtration, increase definition and resolution, reduce irradiation and lessen eye fatigue.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attach any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR T-Ring.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag – Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.