Explore Scientific FirstLight 127/1900EQ3 Mak-Cassegrain Telescope
Mounts vary from a simple fork-mounted alt-azimuth option to a complete GOTO tracking system. As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece. With Firstlight„¢, the only thing you need to provide is a desire to discover.
FirstLight MAK127mm White Tube Maksutov-Cassegrain with 1900mm focal length f/15 telescope with EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount; 40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25″ 90° Diagonal; Plossl 25mm eyepiece; and Red-dot Finder; Smartphone Camera adapter.
- Item Number: FL-MC1271900EQ3
- Comes With:
- Smartphone Adapter
- One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
- Red Dot Viewfinder
- Downloadable Software
- Magnification: 250
- Focal Length: 1900
- Focal Ratio: f/15
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi Coated
- Adapter: Smartphone Camera adapter
- Optical Diameter: 127mm
- Eyepiece (Included): 25mm Plossl
- Optical Tube Weight: 7.6 pounds
- Optical Tube: 42 cm long
- Mount Type: EXOS Nano EQ3
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.
There are no reviews yet.