Green Laser Pointer for Stargazing and Telescopes Specifications
- Model No.: JD-303
- Dimension: 16*2.4cm
- Battery: 18650 , 3.7V, rechargeable battery Li-ion
- Laser Type: Green laser Diode, Class III, Complies with 21 CFR
- Output wavelength: 532 nm
- Output Power: 100mW/200mW/300mW/500mW
- Working Voltage: DC=3.7V
- Function: Used in many Areas of teaching /lectures, Astronomy, enthusiasts, Museums, Gallery guides, Building field / mining field, Business person/ Conference Speaker, Bars, KTV, clubs, concert site
- Warm up Time: Under 5 minutes
Laser Pointer Safety Tips
- Laser pointers are designed to illuminate inanimate objects. Never shine a laser pointer toward any person, aircraft, or other vehicle.
- Never look directly into the beam of a laser pointer of any type.
- Do not allow children to use a pointer unsupervised. Laser pointers are not toys.
- If your telescope is equipped with a laser pointer that has a “constant-on” setting, do not leave the instrument unattended with the laser switched on.
- Do not aim a laser pointer toward mirrors or other shiny surfaces. The reflected beam may inadvertently strike someone in the eye.
- Do not aim a laser pointer in the direction of anyone using a telescope or binoculars for either astronomical or terrestrial viewing.
- Do not aim a laser pointer skyward if you hear or see an aircraft of any kind flying overhead.
- Do not use a laser pointer within 3 kilometres (2 miles) of an airport.
- The use of laser pointers is prohibited at some star parties and other astronomy gatherings. Always comply with such restrictions.
- Be aware of irresponsible uses of pointers so that the psychological effect will be minimized if you happen to be illuminated by one.
- Do not purchase a laser pointer if it does not have a “caution” or “danger” sticker on it identifying its class.
In the box
Box | Laser Pointer Pen | Rechargeable 18650 Battery | Battery Charger