Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture: 114mm (4.49″)
- Focal Length: 900mm (35″)
- Focal Ratio: f/7.89
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (.78″) with built-in erect image corrector
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 45x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 4mm (.16″) standard
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 225x
- Barlow Lens: 3X Balow included
- Finderscope: 5X24
- Star Diagonal: None
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Highest Useful Magnification: 269x
- Lowest Useful Magnification:16x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude:12.1
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.22arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.02 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 265x
- Aparent FOV: 0.9 degree
- Linear FOV: 48FT
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction: 25mm
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter: 22%
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area: 4.96%
- Optical Tube Length: 864mm
- Optical Coating: Aluminum
- Mount Type: German Equatorial
- Tripod: Aluminum
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software | SkyPortal App
In the Box
Optical tube | Tripod and mount (preassembled) | 20mm eyepiece with built-in erect image corrector | Standard 4mm eyepiece | Finderscope | Manual
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.