GSO 8″ Dobsonian (White) Specifications
- 8” (203.2mm) Newtonian Design
- F/6 Focal Ratio
- 1200mm Focal Length
- 0.5mm Spider Vane Support
- Strehl Ratio > 0.95
- Enhanced Aluminium Coating, 94% Reflectivity
- Quartz Overcoated
- 2” Dual Speed 1:10 Caryford Focuser
- 843X Light Gathering Power
- 29X Minimum Magnification
- 480X Maximum Magnification
- 0.57 Arc Second Resolution (Dawes Limit)
- Central Obstruction : 25% Linear (6.3% By Area)
- Diffraction Limited Optics (1/12 Wave RMS Precision)
- Magnification : Eyepiece 1 (30mm) : 40X
- Magnification : Eyepiece 2 (9mm) : 133.3X
- Dobsonian Mount Design With Spring Tension System
- Weight : Tube 13Kg Base 12 Kg
- Tube Material : Metal
- Base Material : Wood
In the Box
- 8” F/6 Pro Dobsonian Telescope
- Mount Base
- 2” 30mm Superview Eyepiece
- 1.25” 9mm Super Plossl Eyepiece
- 8X50 Finderscope
- 2” Focuser Extension 35mm
- 2” To 1.25” Brass Compression Ring
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Solar Warning: Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- This video is made using GSO 8″ Dobsonian. This is for reference. Results would be better than this.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.