Celestron Powerseeker 60EQ Specifications
Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture: 60mm
- Focal Length: 900mm
- Focal Ratio: f/15
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 45x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 4mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 225x
- Finderscope: 5×24
- Star Diagonal: 1.25″” Erect Image Diagonal
- Highest Useful Magnification: 142x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 8.57x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11.4
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 2.32 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.93 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 73x
- Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
- Optical Tube Length: 914mm (36″”)
- Barlow Lens: 3x
- Mount Type: Manual German Equatorial
- Tripod: Aluminum
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software | SkyPortal App
Optical tube | Mount | 20mm and 4mm eyepieces | 1.5x image erecting eyepiece | Star diagonal | Finderscope | 3x Barlow Lens
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
Powerseeker Series Instruction Manual
PowerSeeker 60EQ Quick Setup Guide
Support and Unboxing Videos
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.
There are no reviews yet.