76mm Reflector Telescope
- Smooth Rack & Pinion Setup for precise focussing
- Compatible with 0.965″ & 1.25″ barrel size eyepieces
- Adaptable to take all additional photography and visual accessories
5X24 Finder Scope
- 5X magnification optical finder scope
- 24mm lens to give bright images
- Crosshair to locate the centre the lens and perfect to help you point objects
- Easy to use adjustment screws to align the finderscope with the Optical Tube
Slow Motion Tracking Knob
- Slow-Motion Altitude Knobs to track objects
- Helps in continuous observation of a particular objects
- Important to be used with fainter objects to keep in the Field of View
Large 60mm Diameter Aperture
- A simple, all metal, Fork Mount (U-Mount)
- Smooth swivel motion in azimuth
- Play-free azimuth locking mechanism
- 360 Degree Rotation
The Space Launcher 76mm, is a reflector telescope, perfect for terrestrial and celestial viewing on the go. With 3 inches aperture and 700mm focal length, one can view the planets, moon, star clusters and brighter deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula and Andromeda Galaxy at night.
Space Launcher series is the first series for the budding astronomers to kick start their astronomical hobby. Light on your pockets, perfect beginner telescopes. Space Launcher series has a wide range of scopes to be chosen from 50mm, 60mm and 70mm telescopes also.
Setting up this telescope is a breeze and in no time you can start witness the skies. The adjustable tripod legs allow you to customize the telescope’s height.
The Space Launcher 76mm comes with three eyepieces, 20mm, 12.5mm and 4mm, 5X24 finderscope, 2X Barlow lens and 1.5X Erecting eyepiece. The three eyepieces offers different magnifications to view your intended object. The 2x Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. The finderscope will help you quickly center an object in your eyepiece for easier observing. The 1.5X erecting eyepiece makes the optical tube ideal for using during the day as well.
- 76mm newtonian telescope with quality coated glass mirrors
- A quick and easy, no-tool setup
- Alt-Az control for smooth and accurate pointing
- Sturdy but light weight and adjustable height tripod including an accessory tray
- Slow motion rod control for smooth and accurate pointing.
- Perfect for Craters of Moon, Jupiter’s Moons, Saturn’s Rings, and some bright Deep Sky object’s like Orion Nebula and Andromeda Galaxy
- Comes with an erecting eyepiece to observe land objects
- A kids-friendly telescope, light weight and quick setup
- A host of free items included as part of Astronomers Starter KIT
76mm Reflector Telescope SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Space Arcade
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 76mm (3.04 inch)
- Focal Length (mm): 700mm (28 inch)
- Focal Ratio: f/9.2
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 35X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece: 20mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 56X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 12.5mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 3: 175X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 3: 4mm
- Eyepieces: 0.965″ H20MM, H12.5mm, SR4 mm
- Barlow Lens: 2x Barlow
- Finder Scope: Optical Finderscope – 5X24
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Mount Type: Altazimuthal (ALT-AZ) Fork Mount
- Tripod Leg: Aluminum
- Tripod: Full Size
- Accessory Tray: Yes
In the Box
Eyepiece 4mm,12.5mm & 20mm | 2x Barlow | Finder Scope | 1.5x Erecting Eyepiece | Moon Filter | Full Size Tripod with Accessories Tray | Cleaning Cloth | User Manual
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
TELESCOPE ASSEMBLY VIDEO
Telescopic View through smartphone
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.
There are no reviews yet.