- Magnification: 20 – 60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm (2.36″)
- Eyepieces: 14mm (.55″)
- Angular Field of View: 2.5° – 1.3°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 131.3 ft (43.7 m) @ 20x, 68.3 ft (22.7 m) @ 60x
- Focal Length: 420mm (16.5″)
- Exit Pupil: 3mm (.11″) @ 20x; 1mm (.04″)@ 60x
- Eye Relief: 15mm (.6″) @ 20x; 11mm (.4″) @ 60x
- Close Focus: 29 ft (8.8 m) @ 20x
- Twilight Factor: 36.6 – -60
- Relative Brightness: 9.0 – 1.0
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude:
- Ideal: 11.39
- Moderate: 10.39
- Poor: 9.39
- Lens Coatings: Fully Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): K9
- Prism Coatings: Uncoated
- Weight: 20 oz (569 g)
- Environmental Protection: Water Resistant
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Two cases: hard-side metal and fiber case, and nylon soft-side case
- Camera Adaptable: Yes
- Dimensions: 342mm x 70mm x 110mm (13.5″ x 2.8″ x 4.3″)
- Aluminum case
- Soft case
- Instruction Manual
- Cleaning cloth
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Objects seen in the binoculars (Terrestrial objects, Moon and planets) right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.