Optical Tube Info
- Aperture: 80mm
- Focal Length: 400mm
- Brand: Space Aracde
- Model: Space Probe 80
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Tripod: Aluminum tripod with accessory tray
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Resolution: 1.4 Arc Seconds
- Finderscope: 5×24
- Color: Blue
- Magnification: 1) 66X, 2) 20X
- Mount: Equatorial 2
- Visibility: Can see 11.3 Magnitude star
- Eye Piece: 1) 6mm, 2) 20mm
- Weight(grams): 8000
- Quick and easy no-tool set up
- 80mm objective lens with 45 degree diagonal
- Rack and pinion 1.25″” focuser for fast and smooth focusing
- Detachable 6×24 correct image finderscope for fast, easy and accurate objects tracking
- Mount Type: EQUATORIAL – EQ1 Slow-motion Control RA and DEC
- Tube dimension: Length 380 mm
In the box
Telescope -1 | Mount -1 | Tripod – 1 | Eye Pieces – 2 (6mm and 20mm)
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.