114mm Reflector Telescope
- Smooth Rack & Pinion Setup for precise focussing
- Compatible 1.25″ barrel size eyepieces
- Adaptable to take all additional photography and visual accessories
6X230 Finder Scope
- 6X magnification optical finder scope
- 30mm lens to give bright images
- Crosshair to locate the centre the lens and perfect to help you point objects
- Easy to use adjustment screws to align the finderscope with the Optical Tube
Slow Motion Tracking Knob
- Slow-Motion Altitude Knobs to track objects
- Helps in continuous observation of a particular objects
- Important to be used with fainter objects to keep in the Field of View
Large 114mm Diameter Aperture
- A simple, all metal, Fork Mount (U-Mount)
- Smooth swivel motion in azimuth
- Play-free azimuth locking mechanism
- 360 Degree Rotation
The Space Launcher 114mm, is a reflector telescope, perfect for terrestrial and celestial viewing on the go. With 4 inches aperture and 900mm focal length, one can view the planets, moon, star clusters and brighter deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula and Andromeda Galaxy at night.
Space Launcher series is the first series for the budding astronomers to kick start their astronomical hobby. Light on your pockets, perfect beginner telescopes. Space Launcher series has a wide range of scopes to be chosen from 50mm, 60mm and 76mm telescopes also.
Setting up this telescope is a breeze and in no time you can start witness the skies. The adjustable tripod legs allow you to customize the telescope’s height.
The Space Launcher 114mm comes with three eyepieces, 20mm, 12.5mm and 4mm, 6X30 finderscope, 3X Barlow lens and 1.5X Erecting eyepiece. The three eyepieces offers different magnifications to view your intended object. The 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece. The finderscope will help you quickly center an object in your eyepiece for easier observing. The 1.5X erecting eyepiece makes the optical tube ideal for using during the day as well.
- 114mm newtonian telescope with quality coated glass mirrors
- A quick and easy, no-tool setup
- A host of eyepieces and barlow lens included to get magnification upto 450X
- Alt-Az control for smooth and accurate pointing
- Sturdy but light weight and adjustable height tripod including an accessory tray
- Slow motion rod control for smooth and accurate pointing.
- Dive in deep for Craters of Moon, Jupiter’s Moons, Saturn’s Rings, Mars and Venus and some bright Deep Sky object’s like Orion Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy, Pleiades Star Cluster
- Comes with an erecting eyepiece to observe land objects
- A all age group telescope, light weight and quick setup
- Includes a Smartphone Adapter for quick photography
- Includes a Customized Solar Filter
- A host of free items included as part of Astronomers Starter KIT
114mm Reflector Telescope SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Space Arcade
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 114mm (4.5 inch)
- Focal Length (mm): 900mm (36 inch)
- Focal Ratio: f/7.9
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 45X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece: 20mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 72X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 12.5mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 3: 225X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 3: 4mm
- Eyepieces: 1.25″ H20MM, F12.5mm, H4mm
- Barlow Lens: 3x Barlow
- Finder Scope: Optical Finderscope – 6X30
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Mount Type: Altazimuthal (ALT-AZ) All Metal Fork Mount
- Tripod Leg: Aluminum
- Tripod: Full Size
- Accessory Tray: Yes
In the Box
OPTICAL TUBE | TRIPOD | EYEPIECES (20MM, 12.5MM, 4MM) | BARLOW (3X) | ERECTING EYEPIECE(1.5X) | MOON FILTER | SOLAR FILTER | SMARTPHONE ADAPTER | USER GUIDE | CELESTIAL EVENT CALENDAR | PLANET & MOON GUIDE | INSTRUCTION MANUAL | FAQ SHEET.
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR T Ring.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.