Swift Binoculars: What Makes It So Special?
The Swift Binoculars come with 10x magnification, 42 mm objective diameter and The field of view is 122m/1000m, and the lens coating is fully coated. These specifications help you see the objects clearly without distortions or light loss.
The Swift Binocular is optimized for terrestrial viewing, so you can use it to enjoy the world around you. The binoculars are made with high-quality glass lenses, which offer sharp, detailed images. They also have a wide field of view (about 7°), so you can see a lot of the scenery at once.
Swift Binoculars are ideal for wildlife observation. They provide a wide field of view and high magnification, making it easy to see the details of your subjects. Hawk Binoculars are also waterproof and fog proof, so they don’t fog up in wet or humid conditions.
Craters of Moon and Planets Jupiter’s Galilean Moons
The Swift Binoculars help view craters of our Moon. It can also magnify to show Jupiter’s moons as tiny stars moving our it. They have a large aperture and are made up of two lenses, which magnify what you see. This helps because when looking at Jupiter’s moons they appear as tiny dots in the sky.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 19mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.25mm
- Angle of view: 7°
- Prism: BAK4
- Prism Type: Roof
- Field of View: 122m/1000m
- Lens Coating: FMC Green/Blue
- Focuser Type: Central Wheel
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 730g
- Material: Aluminum
In the box:
Binocular | Neck Strap | Carrying Case | Objective Lens Caps | Eyepiece Caps | Lens Cloth | Instruction Manual
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of objects seen in the binoculars (Terrestrial objects, Moon and planets) right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- Binocular Tripod Adapter – Use your binoculars to get a stable and focused image on the tripod. Very important digiscoping.