Celestron’s Nature DX 10x42mm binoculars are the perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. A great first step into the world of serious sport optics, the views through Nature DX rival those of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget.
With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you won’t find with other entry-level binoculars. And when you’re off the trail, enjoy superb views of concerts, sporting events, and more.
Nature DX’s high quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prisms, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions.
With 10x magnification and 42mm objective lenses, Nature DX 10x42mm strikes the perfect balance between performance and ease of use. Acquire and follow your subject quickly in the wide field of view. Or, observe nearby subjects like plants and insects with a close focus of just 6.5 feet.
Binoculars that fit your lifestyle
A durable rubber armored, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX binoculars from damage without weighing you down. Twist-up eyecups with multiple stops ensure proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers.
Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, these binoculars can withstand the elements. They’re easy to pack, even for long excursions, and fit comfortably in a glove box or oversized pocket.
Bird watching made easy
Birders will love Nature DX for its bright, sharp views of distinguishing features and markings. You’ll get more bird identifications and more enjoyment from each birding outing. The 10x42mm model is a favorite among beginning and intermediate birders, since birds are easier to locate and follow in its wide field of view. Take your passion for birding to the next level with Nature DX!
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm (1.65″)
- Angular Field of View: 5.8°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 304 ft (101 m)
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm (0.16″)
- Eye Relief: 14mm (0.55″)
- Close Focus: 6.5 ft (2.20 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 74mm (2.91″)
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56mm (2.2″)
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±3
- Twilight Factor: 20.49
- Relative Brightness: 17.64
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude:
- Ideal: 10.62
- Moderate: 9.62
- Poor: 8.62
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): Bak-4
- Prism Coatings: Phase Coated
- Weight: 22.2 oz (629 g)
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Padded nylon canvas
- Dimensions: 135mm x 126mm x 52mm (5.3″ x 5″ x 2″)
- Neck strap
- Objective lens caps
- Carrying case
- Lens cloth
- Instruction manual
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.