GSO 12 Inch Dobsonian Specifications
- Tube material: Steel
- Color: white
- Aperture: 300 mm
- Focal ratio: f/5
- Secondary diameter: 75 mm
- Obstruction: 25 %
- Focal length: 1500 mm
- Mirror material: BK7
- Coating: 94 % enhanced coting
- Resolution: 0.38″
- Limit value: 15.4 mag
- Max. useful visual power: 600 x
- Focuser: 2″ Crayford
- Connection to eyepiece: 2″ , 1 1/4″ with adapter
- Viewfinder: 8 x 50 with holder
- Tube diameter: 365 mm
- Tube weight: 43 lb
- Included accessories: Azimuth roller bearing
- Eyepieces: 30 mm 2″ Erfle, 9 mm 1 1/4″ Super Plössl
- Eyepiece adapter: 1 1/4″
- Type of mount: Dobsonian mount
- Height / Diameter of Rockerbox: 64 cm / 63.5 cm
- Weight of Rockerbox: 29.7 lb
In the Box
- GSO 12 Inch Dobsonian Telescope
- Fan behind the main mirror
- 8×50 Finder with achromatic optic
- 2″ Crayford focuser – 1:10 micro – reduction from 2″ to 1.25″
- 30mm 2″ Wide Angle ERFLE with 70° field for good overview
- 9mm Super Plössl – multicoated
- 2″ 35mm extension tube
- Eyepiece and accessory tray for eyepieces and filters
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- This video is made using GSO 8″ Dobsonian. This is for reference. Results would be better than this.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.