GSO 10″ Dobsonian Specifications
- 10” (254mm) Newtonian Design
- F/5 Focal Ratio
- 1250mm Focal Length
- Enhanced Aluminum Coating, 94% Reflectivity
- 2” Dual Speed 1:10 Crayford Focuser With Tension Lock
- 1317X Light Gathering Power
- 36X Minimum Magnification
- 600X Maximum Magnification
- 0.46 Arc Second Resolution (Dawes Limit)
- Central Obstruction : 25% Linear (6.3% By Area)
- Diffraction Limited Optics (1/12 Wave RMS)
- Magnification : Eyepiece 1 (30mm) : 42X
- Magnification : Eyepiece 2 (9mm) : 139X
- Dobsonian Mount Design With Altitude Tension Bearing System
- Weight : Tube 18Kg Base 13 Kg
- Total Weight : 31Kg
- Tube Material : Metal
- Base Material : Wood
- Focuser : Aluminum Alloy
In the Box
- 10” F/5 Dobsonian Telescope
- Mount Base
- 2” 30mm Superview Eyepiece
- 1.25” 9mm Plossl Eyepiece
- 8X50 Straight-Thru Finderscope
- 2” Dual Speed Crayford Focuser
- 2” To 1.25” Adapter With Brass Compression Ring
- 2” 35mm Extension Tube
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- This video is made using GSO 8″ Dobsonian. This is for reference. Results would be better than this.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.