Cheshire Collimator Eyepiece Product Details
- Fits in 1.25″ focusers and easy to use;simply cap the telescope, remove the diagonal, and place the eyepiece directly in the focuser.
- For aligning optics of Newtonian reflectors, Dobsonian reflectors, and Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes (SCTs).
- Accurate collimation is essential for high power observing. Stars will become more like pin points of light, and Planetary / Lunar detail will be enhanced.
- Item was made by aluminum with crosshair at the bottom allow quick and precise centering of the optics.
- This collimation eyepiece can be used for precisely collimating the Newtonian and Schmidt-Cassegrain reflector telescopes for better image quality.
Cheshire Collimating Eyepiece – 1