- Magnification: 20x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm (1.96″)
- Angular Field of View: 3.2°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 168 ft (56 m)
- Exit Pupil: 2.5mm (0.1″)
- Eye Relief: 7mm (0.27″)
- Close Focus: 42 ft (13 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 72mm (2.83″)
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56mm (2.20″)
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -4 to +8
- Twilight Factor: 31.62
- Relative Brightness: 6.25
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude:
- Ideal: 10.99
- Moderate: 9.99
- Poor: 8.99
- Lens Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): Bk7
- Prism Coatings: N/A
- Weight: 28 oz (794 g)
- Environmental Protection: Water Resistant
- Nitrogen Filled: No
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Soft Sided Cloth
- Dimensions: 185mm x 81mm x 160mm (7.3″ x 3.2″ x 6.3″)
- Carrying case
- Objective covers
- Eyepiece covers
- Lens cloth
- Instruction manual
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Objects seen in the binoculars (Terrestrial objects, Moon and planets) right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- Binocular Tripod Adapter: Use your binoculars to get a stable and focused image on the tripod. Very important digiscoping.
There are no reviews yet.