Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture: 70mm
- Focal Length: 900mm
- Focal Ratio: f/13
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 45x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 10mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 90x
- Finderscope: Red Dot Finderscope
- Star Diagonal: 1.25″ Erect Image Diagonal
- Highest Useful Magnification: 165x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 10x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11.4
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.99 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.66 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 100x
- Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
- Optical Tube Length: 914mm (36″)
- Mount Type: CG-2 Equatorial
- Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod): 812.8mm – 1295.4mm (32″ – 51″)
- Tripod Leg Diameter: 31.75mm (1.25″) steel
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Tripod Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.44 kg)
- Slew Speeds: Manual
- Dovetail Compatibility: CG-2 saddle plate
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software | SkyPortal App
In the Box:
Optical tube | Tripod and mount (preassembled) | 20mm and 10mm eyepiece | Erect Image Diagonal | Red-dot finderscope | Manual
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
Powerseeker Series Instruction Manual
PowerSeeker 70EQ Quick Setup Guide
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.
There are no reviews yet.