NextGen Metallic Laser Collimator (1.25″) with 2″ Adapter
- This is a great accessory for precisely collimating your Newtonian reflector telescope to achieve the best image the telescope can deliver, especially for faster systems (f/5 or lower).
- It’s very easy to use, simply insert the laser collimator into the 1.25″ or a 2″ focuser. Coming next to adjust the secondary mirror, the red dot of the laser hits the center of the primary mirror then tilt the primary mirror so that the return red dot hits the target on the laser collimator. But please check for both high and low focuser positions to make sure the red dot stay at the same place.
- The collimator is made of strong anodized aluminum and requires three CR-2302 type batteries (included).
- The Newtonian laser collimator has a long 1.25″ barrel and a machined rim for proper alignment. These very relevant parts of the laser’s function are CNC machined. All new 45° angled viewing port for easier viewing from the rear of the telescope.
- The mechanism allows precise and repeatable installation in all brands of 1.25″ and 2″ telescope focusers.
- 7 Brightness levels red laser beam : Suits different light conditions, amazing alignment in dark and day.