- 127mm aperture
- 1000mm focal length
- f/7.9 focal ratio
Mount and Tripod
- Manual German Equatorial mount
- Flex-arm slow motion controllers with large knurled knobs
- Stainless steel 2-stage adjustable height tripod with accessory tray
- Assembled Product Dimensions 870mm x 870mm x 1540mm
- Assembled Product Weight 12.10kg
- Anti-reflection multicoated optics
- Fold-down eyecups block peripheral light
- Accepts standard 1.25″ eyepiece filters and accessories
- Three included eyepieces: 26mm, 9mm, 6.3mm
- 1.25″ Rack-and-Pinion focuser
- 2x Barlow lens doubles the magnification of each eyepiece
- Red dot finder with variable intensity
In the Box
- Meade Polaris 127mm f/9 Equatorial Reflector Telescope
- Optical Tube Assembly
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 26mm, 9mm, 6.3mm Eyepieces
- 2x Barlow Lens
- Autostar Suite Astronomy Planetarium DVD for Windows
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Solar Warning: Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.