- Brand: KSON
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 80mm
- Focal Length (mm): 800mm
- Focal Ratio: f/10
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 40X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece: 20mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 133.5X
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 6mm
- Eyepieces: 1.25″ 20MM, 12.5mm
- Barlow Lens: 3x Barlow
- Finder Scope: Optical Finderscope 3X20
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Colour: White
- Mount Type: Alt-Az Yoke Mount Reflector Telescope with Altitude slow motion control
- Tripod Leg: Anodized Aluminum legs
- Tripod: Full Size Heavy and very sturdy tripod in this range
- Accessory Tray: Yes
In the Box
Optical Tube | Eyepiece 1.25″ 6mm & 20mm | 3x Barlow | Finder Scope – 3X20 | Full Size Tripod with Accessories Tray | User Manual
Solar Warning: Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
Telescope Assembly Video
Live telescopic observation and photography using Smartphone
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.