- 16″ Parabolic primary mirror
- Focal length: 1800mm, F/4.5
- 2 ” Precision Micro 10:1 Crayford style focuser
- 2 ” 35mm Eyepieces Extension tube
- 18 points mirror cell w/ 4.7″ cooling fan.
- Roller bearing wood base
- All CNC made adjustment side bearing
- 8x 50mm fully multi-coated achromatic Finder
- Premium Plossl 9mm (1.25″)
- Premium SuperView 30mm (2″)
- Moon filter included
- 2 ” Eyepieces tray
What’s in the box?
- 16″ (406mm) f/4.5 Newtonian optical tube assembly
- 9mm Plossl 1.25″ eyepiece
- 30mm Premium SuperView 2″ eyepiece
- 2″ 10:1 Crayford focuser with adaptor for 1.25″ eyepieces
- 8×50 fully multi-coated achromatic finder
- Dobsonian base (assembly required)
- Cooling Fan
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.