Whether you’re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile FirstLight series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. Each of the combinations in this new line comes complete with all of the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount, an eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder. Telescope offerings include achromatic refractors ranging in aperture from 70mm to 152mm, Maksutov-Cassegrains from 100mm to 152mm, and Newtonian reflectors from 114mm to an impressive 203mm.
Mounts vary from a simple fork-mounted alt-azimuth option to a complete GOTO tracking system. As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece. With Firstlight, the only thing you need to provide is a desire to discover.
FirstLight AR80mm White Tube Refractor with 640mm focal length f/8 telescope with fully-coated glass; Twilight Nano Alt/Az mount; 40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25″ 90° Diagonal; Plossl 25mm eyepiece; and Red-dot Finder; Smartphone Camera adapter.
- Magnification: 125x
- Focal Length: 640mm focal length
- Focal Ratio: f/8
- Adapter: 40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25″ 90° Diagonal;
- Optical Diameter: 80mm
- Eyepiece (Included): 25 mm Plössl and 10 mm Plössl
- Lens Coatings Full Coatings
- Mount Type Twilight Nano
In the Box
- Telescope Tube
- Nano mount
- Tripod stand
- One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
- One 10 mm Plössl Eyepiece
- Smart phone adaptor
- Red Dot Viewfinder
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.