The SkyMaster series of binoculars have multi-coated optics and high index BaK-4 prisms for superb light transmission and increased contrast and resolution. Coupled with large objective lenses, BaK-4 prisms offer amazing light gathering capabilities making them ideal for stargazing and other low-light applications. With higher magnifications than standard binoculars, SkyMaster 12x60mm brings celestial objects up close, providing images with outstanding detail. View the heavens and the world around you with the SkyMaster Series.
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm (2.36″)
- Angular Field of View: 5.3°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 278 ft (92 m)
- Exit Pupil: 5mm (.2″)
- Eye Relief: 17mm (.67″)
- Close Focus: 59 ft (18 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 72mm (2.83″)
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56mm (2.20″)
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -4 to +8
- Twilight Factor: 27
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: Ideal: 11.39 | Moderate: 10.39 | Poor: 9.39
- Lens Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Prism Coatings: N/A
- Weight: 39.2 oz (1111 g)
- Environmental Protection: Water Resistant
- Nitrogen Filled: No
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Nylon
- Dimensions: 210mm x 206mm x 72mm (8.25″ x 8.1″ x 2.8″)
- Included Items: Objective lens cap | Rainguard | Carrying case | Neck strap | Lens cloth | Instruction manual
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Objects seen in the binoculars (Terrestrial objects, Moon and planets) right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- Binocular Tripod Adapter: Use your binoculars to get a stable and focused image on the tripod. Very important digiscoping.