Optical Tube Info:
Optical Design: Refractor
Aperture: 60mm (1.97″)
Focal Length: 700mm (24″)
Focal Ratio: f/11.6
Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (0.79″)
Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 35x
Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 4mm (0.16″)
Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 175x
Star Diagonal: 0.96″
Highest Useful Magnification: 142x
Lowest Useful Magnification: 8.58x
Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11.4
Resolution (Rayleigh): 2.32 arc seconds
Resolution (Dawes): 1.93 arc seconds
Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 73x
Optical Tube Length: 711mm (24″)
Barlow Lens: 3x
- Mount Type: Manual Alt-Azimuth
- Tripod: Aluminum
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software | SkyPortal App
In the box:
Optical tube | Mount | 20mm and 4mm eyepieces | 1.5x image erecting eyepiece | Star diagonal | Finderscope | 3x Barlow Lens
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite planet
- Universal Smartphone Adapter – To capture pictures of Moon and planets right in your smartphone immediately as you observe it.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.