- 70mm refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame.
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup.
- Accessories include: two eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), erect image star diagonal, a smartphone adapter, a moon filter, and a finderscope.
- The smartphone adapter connects your smartphone to your telescope, so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece.
- Panning handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing.
- Adjustable height tripod.
- BONUS Starry Night Basic Edition Software download
Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture: 70mm (2.76″)
- Focal Length: 900mm (35″)
- Focal Ratio: f/13
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (.8″)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 45x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 10mm (.4″)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 90x
- Barlow Lens: Not Included
- Finderscope: StarPointer™ red dot finderscope
- Star Diagonal: Erect Image Diagonal – 1.25″
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Highest Useful Magnification: 165x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 10x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11.7
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.99 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.66 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 100x
- Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
- Optical Tube Length: 914mm (36″)
- Dovetail: CG-5 Dovetail bar
- Mount Type: Manual Alt Azimuth
- Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod): 812.8mm – 1295.4mm (32″ – 51″)
- Tripod Leg Diameter: 31.75mm (1.25″) steel
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Slew Speeds: Manual
- Dovetail Compatibility: CG-5 saddle plate
- Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software and SkyPortal App
Optical tube | 20mm and 10mm eyepieces | Finderscope | Moon Filter | Smartphone adapter | Tripod and mount | Manual
Phone Adapter Info:
- Phone Compatibility: Any smartphone
- Comptabile Optics: Any 1.25″ eyepiece supplied with PowerSeeker and AstroMaster telescope kits or any eyepieces with a 34mm outside diameter
- Dimensions: 165.1mm x 114.3mm 25.4mm (6.5″ x 4.5″ x 1″)
- Weight: 57 gms
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
- 1.25″ 2X Achromatic Barlow – To get more magnification while observing your favorite plane.
- T-Ring (Canon) – To capture photos with your Canon EOS DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Nikon) – To capture photos with your NIKON DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- T-Ring (Sony) – To capture photos with your Sony DSLR using Telescope tube as high focal length lens for camera.
- 1.25″ T-Mount/Adapter – To attached any DSLR directly in the eyepiece barrel when using in combination with DSLR TRing.
- Customized Telescope Padded bag: Designed to keep your Telescope safe from sudden damages to optics and body, safe of dust and dirt, easy carrying solution.